The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
The Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top 2 percent of the Universities in the World and in the top 10 Universities of Australia.
These Macquarie University Australian Scholarships are limited so it encourages you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
Details of Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Macquarie University
Who can apply? Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship offered by? Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Host Country: Australia
Host Institution: Macquarie University Sydney, Australia
Level of the study: Undergraduate and Post-Graduate
Fields: About 500+ fields/areas
Scholarship value: AUD 10,000 per year
Award benefits: Free Education
Eligibility Criteria for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Macquarie University
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Macquarie University
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.