The University of Tulsa offers an International Leadership Scholarship to highly qualified international aspirants. The first award is one year and can be renewed while the student maintains full-time enrollment and a cumulative 2.5 GPA at The University of Tulsa.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programs. These are awarded for the study of the subjects offered by the university.
As a research university, the University of Tulsa offers various liberal arts, sciences and professional programs, including petroleum engineering, English, computer science, natural sciences, clinical and industrial/organizational psychology, and other disciplines.
Why at the University of Tulsa?
The University of Tulsa is an independent, private, doctoral and doctoral institution. It is a commitment to free research, the integrity of character and commitment to humanity. The University of Tulsa operates the Gilcrease Museum, which houses one of the largest collections of West American art and Indigenous American artifacts in the world.
Host Country: United States of America
Host Institution/Organization: The University of Tulsa
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Postgraduate
Scholarship Award: $4,000 to $14,000 USD
Eligible Countries: All (International students)
Application Deadline: Varies according to the programs
- The first award is for one year and can be extended as long as the student maintains full-time enrollment and a cumulative GPA of 2.5 at Tulsa University. Eligible students can extend up to three times for a total of four academic years. Early applicants are assessed positively.
- International students can apply for these endowments.
Instructions to Apply for the University of Tulsa Scholarships
- How to Apply: No additional scholarship application is needed and all qualified applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Requirements: Applicants must have provided Application for admission, official high school transcript, SAT or ACT results, School Report Form.
- Materials can be mailed to The University of Tulsa Office of Admission, 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104
- A personal interview with an admission counselor and a high school counselor recommendation are strongly suggested.
- Home school students should refer to the Home School Checklist for additional requirements.
- Students that are Permanent Residents with Green cards must have their status documented. Please complete the PRA Verification Form and follow the directions provided.
- Students who are 25 years of age or older are not required to submit an ACT or SAT score. However, the admission committee reserves the right to request additional testing if deemed necessary to the review process.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a high school degree.
- Language Requirement: The University of Tulsa accepts a variety of options for demonstrating English proficiency. Non-native English speakers must meet one of the standards listed below or provide evidence of language competency.
- IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English preferred scores (scores must be less than two years old)
- TOEFL iBT 70 or higher with certain minimum sub-scores ranging from 15-18 (original scores must be sent directly from the testing organization; our institution code is 6883 to request TOEFL scores from ETS)
- IELTS 6.0 overall or higher with sub scores of 6.0 in Reading, Listening and Speaking, and 5.5 in Writing
- A Cambridge English score of 176 with no individual score below 169
- Paper-based TOEFL 525 or above with a minimum of 50 on all sub-scores (only a TU institutional TOEFL score will be accepted)
Are you looking for More Scholarships, Click Here