The University of Sydney Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia are Fully Funded International Student Scholarships.
This Scholarship is offered by the University of Sydney for International Students to study in any undergraduate program at the University.
The Australian Scholarships are Now Open to Apply for all the students around the globe.
The University of Sydney is the World Top-ranked University of Australia.
The University of Sydney Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia is one of the top-funded Australian Scholarships.
The University of Sydney Undergraduate Scholarships Details
Who can apply? Students from all over the World
Scholarship offered by? International Student Australian Scholarships
Host Country: Australia
Host Institution: The University of Sydney
Level of the study: Undergraduate (Bachelors)
Scholarship’s value: Fully Funded
There are various Scholarships offered for International Students at the University of Sydney.
Sydney Scholars Awards
An undergraduate scholarship
This scholarship supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
The Sydney Scholars Awards Benefits/Financial Coverage
The University of Sydney Undergraduate Scholarships Awards are ranging from $6000 to $10,000 per year, and are tenable for one to five years (including for combined undergraduate degrees). The three types of Sydney Scholars Awards are:
- $10,000 per year for the duration of the undergraduate degree (only available to domestic students with a minimum ATAR of 99.90 or equivalent)
- $6000 per year for the duration of the undergraduate degree for International students.
- $6000 for one year of the undergraduate degree.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Sydney Undergraduate Scholarships (Sydney Scholars Awards)
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student.
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
How to apply for the Sydney Scholars Awards
- Read the application guide (pdf, 154KB) carefully.
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
The last date to apply for Sydney Scholars Awards through the University of Sydney Undergraduate Scholarships is 30th September 2020
More Suggested Scholarships