China announced fully funded Tianjin Government Scholarships at Nankai University, China. The applicants are invited from all over the world to apply for the scholarship to pursue their Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree at Nankai University, China.
The Tianjin Government Scholarships are full scholarship established by the Government of China and the Ministry of Education with the dealings of Foreign Affairs to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for undergraduate studies in China. Nankai University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit undergraduate students for their offered programs.
Fully Funded Tianjin Government Scholarships 2020-21 for International Students is to support them in financial areas.
Details of the Scholarship
Calling for: International Students
Announced by Tianjin Government Scholarships (TGS)
Host Country: China
Host Institution: Nankai University, China
Level of the Study: Undergraduate
Scholarship Type: CNY 34800/Year
The process to Apply: Apply Online, and Upload copies of your documents.
- Students from all over the world can apply
- Students having a high school/intermediate degree/certificate, applying for Undergraduate program.
- Age limits for Undergraduate program is 25 years.
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS not must)
Complete step by step process to apply for the scholarship
- Fill Nankai University form at the university online portal.
- Upload all your required documents.
- Submit an application fee of RMB 400.
- The result of the application will be announced at the end of July.
Required Documents to Apply for Tianjin Government Scholarships at Nankai University
- Nankai University Online Application Form (Self-sponsored Other colleges When you Fill the online form)
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy), In case you did not received Degree then provide Hope Certificate
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Personal Statement (not less than 300 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- A physical Examination Form copy
- Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS) or English proficiency certificate.
- Copy of the application fee receipt
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Deadline to Apply
The last date to apply for Nankai University Tianjin Government Scholarships is 10th May 2020
Sharing is Caring