The Gates Scholarships in USA 2021
Are you searching for Fully Funded Scholarships in the United States?
Your search is over now! Recently, Bill Gates Foundation announced the Gates Scholarships for National and International students to study an undergraduate degree in the United States.
The Gates Scholarships are Fully Funded grants for the students to apply. It is an incredible opportunity for talented students who wish to study in USA on a Fully Funded scholarship. The Gates Scholarships 2021 is offered for Undergraduate studies.
There are 300 fully-funded scholarships offered in this program. All the expenses will be paid by the Bill Gates Foundation. International students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship and fulfill their dreams.
For More Information about the Gates Scholarships, carefully read the details and instructions to apply for the scholarship. Also, you have to know about other countries offering fully-funded scholarships. You can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in England, UK – Undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral
Details of the Gates Scholarships in USA
Who can apply? National and International Students
Scholarship offered by? Bill Gates Foundation
Host Country: United States
Level of the study: Undergraduate
No of Scholarship awards: 300
Scholarship value: Fully Funded
The Gates Scholarships Benefits/Financial Coverage
Bill Gates Foundation, the Gates Scholarships for International Students in the United States of America is Fully Funded grants. Though, the following are the benefits of the Gates Scholarships:
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee.
- Provide free accommodation
- Provide books or books allowance
- Travel and transportation expenses
- Health Insurance
- Other personal costs
Also, Apply: Japanese Government 300+ Fully Funded Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for the Gates Scholarships
To apply for Bill Gates Foundation Scholarships, the applicants must be fulfilling the following criteria:
- The applicant must be completed high school.
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- Having excellent academic records.
Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at the US-accredited, not-for-profit, private, or public college or university.
*For American Indian/Alaska Native, proof of tribal enrollment will be required.
Ideal Candidate for the Gates Scholarships
An ideal applicant will be:
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
Also, Apply: 1000 Scholarships in New Zealand (Fully Funded)
How to apply?
To apply for the most prestigious scholarship in the United States, the Gates Scholarships for 2021, Please Click on the “Apply Now” button below. Before going to apply, ensure that you have read all the details and understand the instructions. Best of luck with your application!
Deadline to apply
The last date to apply for the Gates Scholarships 2021 is 15th September 2020
For More Scholarship Opportunities, Please Visit International Scholarships around the World (Fully Funded)