POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS AT SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
Swansea University Scholarships are offered a number of postgraduate studies (scholarships) and bursaries to help you fund your studies.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: MBA CENTENARY SCHOLARSHIP
On 19 July 2020, the Swansea University will celebrate its centenary. In marking this important milestone and celebrating the extraordinary achievements of the University of Swansea over the past 100 years, we also want to focus on the bright future ahead.
Details of the Scholarship
Scholarship worth: Up to £20,000
Eligibility: You must have accepted your offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing September 2020.
Who can apply? This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
Deadline: 30th June 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: MBA: 4 X £5,000 SCHOLARSHIPS 2020
The benefits of studying for an MBA are many, from developing an enviably strong professional network to preparing for a top management position in a high paying company.
Details of the Scholarship
Eligibility: You must hold an offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing September 2020.
Scholarship’s worth: £5,000 and will be used towards tuition fees.
Who can apply? Students from all Nationals can apply for this scholarship.
31st July 2020
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE: MSC SCHOLARSHIPS 2020
The College of Science offers Swansea University Scholarships for students in various Master level fields.
Details of the Scholarship
Host Country: UK
Offered by: Swansea University Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The College of Science
Scholarship’s worth: £1,500
Who can apply? UK/EU Students
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc Advanced Software Technology
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Swansea route)
- MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Grenoble route)
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management
- MSc Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change
- MSc Geographic Information and Climate Change
- MSc Human-Centred Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Mathematics and Computing for Finance
The deadline for applications is 17th July 2020
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT: DEVELOPING FUTURES SCHOLARSHIPS
At the School of Management, it is committed to the development of the students and passionate about their success, both in terms of academic excellence and commitment to their lives. As a result, the University established the unique Future in Development Scholarship program.
The Developing Futures scholarship program is more than just a scholarship program, and in addition to providing financial support for one academic year, you will also receive valuable opportunities to advance your career. Scholars will have the opportunity to work with the Admissions and Marketing team at various events, including open houses, and with the Student Information Office.
In addition to learning, award recipients are encouraged to join societies or become course representatives for degree programs. It is believed that the skills developed through participation in these activities will make you stand out from your peers.
Each scholarship is worth up to £3,000, and will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Big Data Analytics
- MSc Financial Management
- MSc International Banking and Finance
- MSc International Tourism Management
- MSc Investment Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management (Business Analytics)
- MSc Management (Enterprise and Innovation)
- MSc Management (Finance)
- MSc Management (Human Resource Management)
- MSc Management (International Management)
- MSc Management (Marketing)
- MSc Management (Operations and Supply Management)
- MSc Strategic Accounting
- MSc Strategic Marketing
31st July 2020
VARIOUS SUBJECTS: POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS STUDY BURSARIES
Looking for additional funding? Postgraduate Solutions now offers 15 scholarships in various subject areas. The student will receive a £500 scholarship to cover tuition for postgraduate courses, including those at the University of Swansea. The availability of scholarships are as follows;
- General UK Bursary x2
- General European Bursary x2
- General US Bursary x2
- Engineering Bursary x1
- Computer Science/IT Bursary x1
- Distance Learning Bursary x1
- English Language Bursary x1
- Ph.D./Research Bursary x1
- Business Master’s Bursary x2
- Global LLM Study Bursary x2
Who can apply?
This scholarship is open to students from all over the world.
14th September 2020.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS AT SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNDERGRADUATES
All students who obtain AAA marks at level A (or equivalent: Scholarship Equivalence Table UK and EU) will receive £3,000. Scholarships are available to students who have obtained equivalent results in Welsh University Foundation examinations.
Each scholar will receive £3,000 for three years (paid in three equal installments – £1,000 in the first year, £1,000 in the second year and £1,000 in the third year).
All students who have reached AAA at A-level (or equivalent: Scholarship Equivalence Table UK and EU) will receive an award of £2,000. Scholarships are awarded to students who have achieved equivalent results on the Welsh School Leaving Certificate Examination.
Each scholarship costs £2,000 for three years (payable in three installments, £670 for the first year, £670 for the second year and £670 for the third year).
INCOME RELATED BURSARY FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDY
Swansea University has a successful track record of expanding access by providing access to higher education to as many talented people as possible, regardless of geographic, social, and economic background. It is believed that family income should not be a barrier to education, and we provide substantial additional financial support to students from low-income families.
- The University currently offers additional financial support to UK students who come from low-income backgrounds.
- This is in addition to any type of funding students may receive from UK governments (e.g. tuition/maintenance loans or grants) and is offered by the University.
- This extra support is called a bursary and is given in the form of cash to eligible students from the University and does not need to be paid back
DEPARTMENTAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDY
Some university colleges provide funds or scholarships to reward students for their academic performance and to help them make ends meet. Details of the bursaries and scholarships currently available.
It is hoped that the number and value of these fellowships and scholarships will increase and that schools/colleges that currently do not provide such support may do so in the future. Details of the bursaries and scholarships listed below can be obtained directly from the respective Tutor of Admission.
- College of Arts and Humanities Scholarships
- College of Engineering Scholarships
- College of Human and Health Science Scholarships
- Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law Scholarships
- School of Management Scholarships
- Swansea University Scholarships (Medical School)
- College of Science Scholarships
- Welsh Medium Study Scholarships
As Swansea University approaches its centenary, we are proud to continue to provide prestigious scholarships to students from around the world. Swansea University offers many international scholarships, please see the selection criteria below.
Swansea University scholarships for international students are not just a source of funding. You will have the opportunity to participate in several exclusive fellowship events, including networking events with professional senior managers, during the celebration of your success.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS – UNDERGRADUTE
Music Scholarships at Swansea University
The music scholarship is designed to enable talented musicians to further develop their skills and musical abilities in a supportive environment. These scholarships are available for freshmen studying any subject and are valid for the entire undergraduate year.
There are two types of music scholarships available at the University:
- University Instrumental Scholarships
- Joint Choral Scholarships
Each year, Swansea University offers many international merit scholarships to students who have already proven themselves or their potential during their studies at Swansea University. Scholarships are provided in the form of study discounts.
Deadline: 21st August 2020
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS – POSTGRADUATE
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full study grant, usually awarded to one outstanding student during an academic year. The student must be a citizen and resident of a developing country who is eligible for a Master of Human and Health Sciences degree from Swansea University.
- The applicant must hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- The applicant must have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s program within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programs can be found here.
- Must be female.
- Must be a new student to Swansea University.
- The student must have within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
- Must be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’.
- Must not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
- Must not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
Deadline: 1st June 2020
For More Information, Please Visit Swansea University Official Website
More Suggested Scholarships
Sharing is Caring