These Scholarships for Women are the best scholarships for a wide range of women, they might be Single Mother or women who need monetary assets to proceed with their training as a solitary lady.
University of Essex:
Women of the Future Scholarships
Essex has a wonderful convention of instructing astonishing women. The Women of the Future Scholarships have been made to help brilliant women from over the world. Thirty scholarships are accessible to grant women from around the globe with the abilities and learning expected to enable them to move toward becoming pioneers and drivers of progress. The scholarships will be accessible just to non-UK women for instructed Masters Study at Essex
The grant is granted in full-time Master’s Degree Program in any territory of study, except two of the honors (bolstered by the Edge Foundation) will be designated to understudies concentrating in the Department of Sociology. Graduate Diplomas, PG Certificates, and PG Diplomas are additionally prohibited from this honor. The grant is worth £20,000 and will cover education costs and a stipend.
- The applicant must be self-funded female EU or International fee-paying (fee status) applicant (please note, recipients of government student loans are considered to be self-funded)
- The applicant must be ordinarily resident in a country other than the United Kingdom
- The applicant must hold an offer of admission from our Graduate Admissions Office for a full-time master’s program in any subject commencing in October 2019 by the closing date for the scholarship; the offer can be unconditional or conditional.
Preference will be given to the students from the following countries, Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Chile, China, Colombia, Italy, France, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, USA, UAE, and Uruguay.
31 May (annual)
Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships for Women
The Faculty for the grant is propelled for the cooperations to women from creating and developing economies to seek after Ph.D. or then again Post-doctorate ponders in science, innovation, building, and arithmetic (STEM) disciplines at driving colleges around the world.
The scholarships are awarded in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) and the number of seats is not specified.
The faculty for the Future grants are based on actual costs for eligible expenses up to a maximum of USD 50,000 per year and may also be renewed through to completion of studies subject to performance, self-evaluation, and recommendation from supervisors and strong evidence of re-integration plans into the home country.
- The candidate must be a female and are a native of a creating nation or developing the economy. The candidate won’t be qualified to apply if you hold double citizenship of which one is the citizenship of a created nation. On the off chance that you have been granted a Faculty for the Future award and after the honor, you get citizenship of a created nation, the award will be ended as of the date of such extra citizenship);
- The applicant must be preparing for a Ph.D. degree or post-doctoral research in the physical sciences, engineering, technology, and related disciplines. Awards in the field of biological sciences are limited to interdisciplinary research between physical and biological sciences. The Faculty for the Future program does not fund Master level studies for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be enrolled and admitted or have applied to a host university/research institute abroad (applications are no longer accepted where a candidate has not yet applied to a university). On the off chance that you are applying for a sandwich course, the last degree must be granted by the Host University abroad.
- The candidate ought to have a demonstrated reputation of showing knowledge or can exhibit the promise to instructing
- The candidate should almost certainly exhibit dynamic PARTICIPATION in personnel life and effort projects to empower young ladies into technical studies
- The candidate ought to be happy to add to the financial improvement of your nation of origin and district by fortifying the resources in your home college, seeking after important research, or utilizing your particular ability to address open strategy matters.
18 Nov (annual)