Prime Minister Internship program 2019 is inviting applicants from all over Pakistan for Pakistan Post Internships 2019. Applicants with Matriculation/Equivalent Graduation/Equivalent can apply in Pakistan Post Jobs 2019. Under the National Youth Development Framework (NYDF), this internship program will empower youth and bring employment opportunities for aspirants who have completed matric or graduation. Interested candidates can apply online or submit the proforma application form which can be downloaded by clicking on below link button:
The maximum age should be 20-30 years at the date of applying. Pakistan Post jobs 2019 till 21st of October 2019.
There are 3 modules of this internship 2019. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, travel expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during the Internship.
Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2019 Details
Pakistan Post Office Internship details are given below:
Age: Maximum of 30 years of age.
Qualification: Matriculation /Equivalent, Graduation /Equivalent
Stipend: The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, travel expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during the Internship.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019
Why Pakistan Post Office is offering this Internship?
Prime Minister envisioned National Youth Development Framework (NYDF) to empower youth and to bring employment opportunities under which Pakistan Post has initiated Prime Minister Internship Program under which opportunity is being offered across the country for an internship, starting from 4th Nov-2019.
Branches of Internships
There are 3 Modules of Internship. Which are as below
Internship Modules Program A: (Franchise Post Office)
- Understanding of Postal Products
- Accounting Procedures
- Hands-on training for booking of Postal Products
- Preparation of bill & commission on
Internship Module Program B: (Insurance Agents)
- Types of insurance policies
- How to become PLI agent
- Calculations related to insurance premium
- Marketing for insurance
- Legal formalities
Internship Module Program C: (E-Commerce)
- Basics of E-Commerce
- Web portals to start E-business
- Role of the delivery partner in e-commerce
- How to become a successful e-commerce entrepreneur
- Understanding of cash on delivery.
The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, travel expenses, transport
to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during the Internship.
But after completion of the internship, all internees will get the completion certificate.
Instruction for Pak Post Internship Online Apply
- 1st internship program will start from 4th of November 2019.
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. 20% women quota will be applicable.
- The internship will be governed under the given terms and conditions.
- No TA/DA/Stipend/Accommodation will be provided for the training.
- Incomplete applications and late submissions will not be considered.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are advised to apply on the proforma available on pakpost.gov.pk. All applications shall either be submitted through email or reach concerned officers given below, on or before 21st October, 2019.
- Candidates are requested to send complete documents duly attested, only by registered post, to the AD Staff of their respective district.