Peking University Scholarship 2020
Applicants are now invited to apply for Peking University scholarship 2020, which will take place in China. The Peking University Scholarship is fully funded, so all interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the deadline, applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered and will be rejected immediately.
The Peking University Scholarship 2020 is announced for the Master’s program. Every year, 125 scholarships are offered for international students.
To learn more about the Peking University Scholarship China, please read the following information, read it properly and follow instructions to apply.
Peking University Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: China
Host Institution: Yenching Academy of Peking University
Level of Study: Master’s
No of Scholarships: 125
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: 6 December 2019
To Apply for the Peking University Scholarship 2020, you must meet the following admission criteria:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field not later than August 31, 2020.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary study in China.
- A record of extracurricular achievement, social responsibility, Leadership potential and community engagement.
- English proficiency.
Native English speakers and students or alumni of primarily English taught degree programs are not required to provide English proficiency test scores.
Fields of Study Available
The following fields are available in Peking University Scholarship:
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
Peking University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship which will cover the following expanses:
- Full accommodation
- Trip travel fare
- A monthly stipend will be provided
- Full Tuition fees will be covered
- Field study costs
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply via the online application portal of the Yenching Academy from below link button. Each applicant creates an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submits the following materials in English:
- Updated CV (Curriculum vitae)
- Official Transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Diploma(s) or certificates of enrollment
- Personal Statement of 750 words
The Last date to Apply for Peking University Scholarship is 6th December 2019
Are you looking for More Scholarships, Click Here