NASA Internship Programme for the Year 2019
Applications are invited to apply for the 2019 NASA Internship in the United States of America. NASA is inviting Students from a diverse background to spend around 2 Months in the Super Powerful Country. All expense paid internships abroad. The NASA internship in the USA is a fully funded International Summer Internship program. There is no program fee. The selected interns will not pay for anything.
Students with majors in a physical or natural science, engineering, computer science, or mathematics have an advantage, but any eligible student with any academic discipline may apply. The duration of the LPI summer intern program is approximately 10 Weeks (June 3, 2019, to August 8, 2019.)
No IELTS or TOEFL is required if you can get one letter from one of the professors in the English department at your university confirming that you have sufficient spoken and written English language skills. We also call this letter as English Proficiency Certificate.
2019 NASA Internship in United States Details
Study in United States, Full Funded, 10 Weeks (June 3, 2019, to August 8, 2019) programme.
The LPI Summer Internship Program in Planetary Science provides undergraduate students with an opportunity to perform cutting-edge, peer-reviewed research, learn from widely respected planetary scientists, and discover exciting careers in planetary science.
During this 10 Weeks Internship, Scholars have the opportunity to participate in rich activities, including NASA Johnson Space Center scientific visits, lectures, and career development workshops.
NASA Internship Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
- NASA internship for international students is open to International Undergraduates as well as students from the United States.
- College Undergraduates with at least 50 credit hours semester interested in pursuing a career in the sciences are eligible
- Students with majors in physical or Natural science, Computer science, Engineering or Mathematics have an advantage, but any student may apply.
- Provide proof of English proficiency. This may be in the form of a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score.
- OR Letter from one of the Professors in the English department at your University confirming that you have sufficient spoken and written English language skills, to successfully participate in our internship program.
NASA Internship Benefits
The NASA Internship is a Fully Funded International Summer Internship program in the USA & will cover the following Cost given below
- $7,300 Stipend: This amount covers the internship stipend, Travel, Housing, and cost of living expenses.
- $1000 Travel Stipend or $1,500 foreign travel reimbursement for foreign interns.
Additionally, financial support up to $1,000 is offered to interns who submit an accepted abstract as the first author to the upcoming Lunar and Planetary Science Conference.
- Gain valuable research experience in international internship USA
- Develop new skills and refine others
- Meet and do work with professionals, which establish contacts for letters of references and networking
- Experience a new work environment in an Internship in United States.
Selection is based on these criteria:
- Scholarship, curriculum, and experience
- Career objectives and scientific interest
- Match the interest of applicant with available research projects
Application Timeline for NASA Internship, Summer 2019
- Country: United States
- Duration: 10 Week (June 3, 2019, to August 8, 2019.)
- Value: Full Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2019
Submitting Application: (07 January 2019)
Notification of Selections: (03 March 2019)
Program Begins: (03 June 2019)
LPI Summer Intern Conference: (08 August 2019)
Program End: (09 August 2019)
How to Apply
- Click on the Link Given Below to proceed to NASA Internship Online Application. Once you start the application, you must complete all of the questions in the form, including essay-style questions. Transcripts and letters of recommendation may be submitted independently.
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your application number and a link to view the status of your reference letters. You need to submit three reference lettersto qualify for the program.
Have your College Registrar mail an Official transcript to:
LPI Summer Intern Program, Application #, 3600 Bay Area Boulevard, Houston, TX 77058-1113.
Be sure to include your application number in the address you provide to your Registrar.
Further Information & Contact is available following the Link Given Below, So You can email them & ask any question.