Before going to the Scholarships offered by Moroccan Government to Pakistani Students, Lets know a little about Morocco.
Where is Morocco?
Morocco is a Northern African country, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, between Algeria and the annexed Western Sahara. It is one of only three nations along with Spain and France to have both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines. A large part of Morocco is mountainous.
Is Morocco a Safe Country?
In general, Morocco is a safe country to explore. Moroccans are well known for being a hospitable and tolerant people which makes traveling through the country a much more enjoyable experience. There is no need to be afraid of traveling to Morocco.
The vast majority of Muslims in Morocco are Sunni belonging to Maliki School of jurisprudence. The King of Morocco claims his legitimacy as a descendant of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The second-largest religion in the country is Christianity, but most Christians in Morocco are foreigners.
Now let’s come to the point
Moroccan Scholarships Description:
The Kingdom of Morocco offering Moroccan scholarships to Pakistani students who intended to enroll themselves in Moroccan Public Institutions of higher, technical and Vocational Education for the year 2019-20.
Country Offering Scholarship: The Kingdom of Morocco
Targeted Groups: Pakistani Students
Level of Study: Masters and PhD as well Medical Specialty.
Deadline: The last date for submission of applications is 16th August 2019.
The Application for Moroccan Scholarships to Pakistan Students must include the following documents:
- The Application form duly completed.
- Two (02) certified photocopies of the diploma or certificates of successful completion of High School Certificate. Candidate submitting certificates of achievement will have to produce their diplomas at their institutions, at least during the 2nd year of training.
- Two (02) certified photocopies of the transcript of the High School Certificate.
- 02 photocopies of the birth certificate.
- Two (02) photocopies of Passport (if available).
- Any recent criminal record.
- A medical certificate.
- Two (02) recent Identity card colored photocopies.
- Candidates for the Masters and Doctorate degree must provide, in addition to the aforementioned documents, certified copies of their Higher education degrees, transcripts and curriculum, as well as a dissertation / dissertation copy of end of studies / doctoral thesis project.
Incomplete Applications shall not be entertained.
For any Query, feel free to contact
|Head Office Islamabad||(051) 9040 email@example.com|
|Regional Center Karachifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Regional Center Lahoreemail@example.com|
|Regional Centre Peshawarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Regional Center Quettaemail@example.com|