Introduction to the Scholarship
Lingnan University offers various scholarships to support non-local, high caliber students in their full-time studies at the university. Successful applicants will receive one of the following scholarships:
– Full scholarship (Covering tuition fee, hostel accommodation, partial academic and living expenses)
– Half scholarship
– Full Tuition Scholarship
– Half Tuition scholarship
Each scholarship is renewed annually and is valid for a period up to the normative duration of the study, subject to continued exceptional academic achievement.
Host Country: Hong Kong
Host Institution: Lingnan University, Hong Kong
Level of the Study: Undergraduate fields
The scholarship is awarded to a student who has a good academic reputation and a good record of achievement. For applicants with comparable academic achievements, the candidate with the best-proven community service will be preferred.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Chinese
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Contemporary English Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Cultural Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Global Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Philosophy
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Translation
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Visual Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
• Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) – Risk and Insurance Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Data Science
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours)
- Discipline Majors/Concentration/Streams:
• Political Sciences
• Social and Public Policy Studies
Deadline for Lingnan University Scholarships
Please read carefully the application procedures and Instructions for Completing Online Application before you apply.
The application period for admission is from 24 September 2019 to 15 April 2020 (Early Round application closed on 9 December 2019).
Online applications received after 15 April 2020 will be regarded as late applications. Late applicants have a lower chance of being admitted.
No applications will be accepted after 20 July 2020.
Are you looking for More Scholarships, Click Here