Up to 100 Knight Hennessy Scholarship is now available to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford University, USA. Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship aims to call students from around the world to receive full funding to pursue a wide-ranging graduate education at Stanford to develop a new generation of global leaders.
Scholarships are awarded to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, and Ph.D. in arts, education, engineering, humanities, or social sciences to a professional degree in business, law, or medicine.
Stanford University, United States
Knight Hennessy scholarship program provides the students with the following benefits:
- The Scholarships covers full tuition fee and associated fees.
- A Stipend for academic expenses such as books, board, academic supplies, and instructional materials.
- A Stipend for living expenses such as housing (room), local transportation and reasonable personal expenses.
- A Travel Stipend which is one annual trip to and from Stanford (economy class ticket).
- The Knight Hennessy Scholarship program does not cover the cost of lab equipment.
- The Scholars may also apply for the supplemental funds to support academic endeavors such as conference travel.
- The Scholarship funds up to the first three years of your graduate education, and if your degree program exceeds three years, such as an MD or Ph.D. Program, or a Stanford dual, or joint degree program – then your home department at Stanford will fund the remaining of your education to the extent consistent with its standard funding commitment for that program.
You should check each department’s website for a sense of what it seeks in candidates. For Knight Hennessy Scholars:
- Students who received their Bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later are eligible. If you are graduated before 2014, then you are not eligible. This means that a student applying for a certain session to have a less gap than 5 years. To apply in 2019, the graduates from 2014 to 2019 are eligible. Like this, if you will apply in 2020 then the graduates from 2015 to 2020 will be eligible.
- If you are still enrolled in your bachelor’s degree, still you are eligible to apply as long as you complete your degree to enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- You must complete your Knight Hennessy Scholarship application as well as the entire application process including any of the given standardized test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT) and an English proficiency test if needed.
- You must be fluent in English (listening, reading, speaking and writing) to study at Stanford. The minimum TOEFL score for the graduate program at Stanford is 100IBT or 600PBT.
- All Stanford degree programs accept the TOEFL and the MBA program also accept the IELTS and PTE.
Eligible Countries: Student having any Nationality is eligible
Deadline: 9th October 2019
Process for Application
You must create an account
You must complete and submit the online application for admission. The form including personal and academic information. The university will ask for basic biographic and demographic details, as well as explanations of your activities and interest.
You must submit the following documents:
• Provide an unofficial or self-reported transcript of your academic performance in college and, if applicable, graduate school for each institution you attended for an academic year or longer. If you are unable to provide an unofficial transcript, you may download the self-reported transcript template. Your transcript must, if applicable, include the degree conferred and the conferral date. We do not need a transcript from study abroad experiences if those credits are included on your transcript.
- A detailed Resume (include your intellectual, personal and professional background and accomplishments). Our rule is one page for every decade of experience after secondary school.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Essay (you may submit a maximum total of 1750 words for both essays combined) include that:
- Connect the dots. How have the influences in your life shaped you?
- How will you pursue your life’s calling? How will your Stanford education and your experience as a Knight Hennessy Scholar to support this?
- Two short answer responses:
- Please tell us eight facts about you
- Please list three goals/objectives that are working toward right now
- Video Story:
- Your video can be no longer than two minutes in duration. If you only need 30 seconds to answer, that’s fine. There is no expectation or obligation for you to speak for the maximum time.
- In-person assessment.