The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) Scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative for the advancement of future leaders that brings together highly talented and intellectually motivated students from around the world for one of our selected graduate programs. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all proved leadership potential and a prevalent interest in making a difference in the world.
Do you have what it takes to be an IPS scholar?
Eligible Countries: All Countries except Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong
Host Country: Hong Kong
Host Institution: Hong Kong Baptist University Business School
Level of Study: Master’s / MS / Mphil
Scholarship Coverage: The scholarship will provide full tuition fee waiver and allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800) per annum.
IPS Scholarship Eligibility
You’ll be a strong candidate if you are:
- An excellent candidate for one of our 8 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/regions outside mainland China, Macau, and Hong Kong.
- A future leader determined to make a positive impact on the business world and the world.
- Commitment to participate in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
Criteria for Admission
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Proof of English language proficiency through IELTS or TOEFL (for applicants whose Bachelor’s degrees have been awarded by an institution where the teaching medium is not English)
- Shortlisted candidates can be invited for an online interview.
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Human Resource Management
- MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Management
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- MSc in Data Analytics and Business Economics
- MSc in Finance
How to Apply?
- Send your online application to one of the 8 Master programs listed above. The competition will increase during the year, so we recommend that you start your application earlier.
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of HK$450.
- No individual application to the IPS is required (all eligible applicants will automatically be considered for the IPS and pre-selected applicants may be invited for an online interview).
- Start of applications – September 2019
- Application deadline – February to May 2020 (different deadlines applicable to different programs, please check individual program pages for up to date information.)
- Offer of admission – November 2019 to May 2020
- Student visa application – June 2020
- Program orientations – Late August 2020
Start of 1st semester – September 2020
Are you looking for More Scholarships, Click Here