The Auburn University at Montgomery is thrilled to announce its Undergrad and Graduate International Warhawk Scholarship, funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program is available for both new international or current students who have a plan to take part in a undergrad or graduate degree at AUM, USA.
The International Student Grant is for new and current international students. Students who pay for all education outside the state, whether undergraduates or graduates, can apply for scholarships ranging from $2,000 to $10,000. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and apply to tuition fees only.
Introduction to AUM
Auburn University was founded in 1967 and is a public university in Montgomery, Alabama. It offers more than 90 Bachelor’s, Master’s, Specializations and Doctoral degrees.
Why choose Auburn Montgomery University? During their stay at Auburn, students have access to confidential professional advice and guidance from a staff career advisor.
Details of the Scholarship
Calling for: New International and current students
Scholarship announced by International Warhawk Scholarship
Host Country: United States
Host Institution(s): Auburn University at Montgomery
Level of the Study: Undergrad and Graduate
Scholarship worth: $4,000 a year
The process to apply: Online
AUM will provide the award amount of $4,000 a year ($2, 000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters).
- Students of all nationals can apply for the scholarship
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Fresh Students: Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores: 76 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 540 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT and 6.5 on IELTS
- Currently enrolled Students: 5 cumulative AUM grade-point average
Process to Apply
- To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission to a degree program at AUM. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach your official transcript from each university you’ve attended, proof of English proficiency,
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information about English proficiency test requirements.
- Assistance for subject areas
Deadline to Apply
Most graduate programs accept students throughout the year
If you want to start at AUM in the fall semester, please apply by July 15
If you want to start at AUM in the spring semester, please apply by November 15
For more information, please visit scholarship official website
More Suggested Scholarships
Sharing is Caring