The IBS Starter Scholarship is available for those brilliant students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Eligible Countries: International students
Host Country: Hungary
Host Institution: International Business School (IBS) Budapest
Eligible Fields of Study: Undergraduate Degree program.
- Have completed 12 years of education (Intermediate/High school)
- Age limit: 18-25 (at the time of the scholarship application)
- IELTS (Academic or General) overall band score 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or TOEFL 90 iBT (the certificate should not be older than 2 years)
- Motivation letter
Students should first apply online for the Bachelor program of IBS and upload the required documents:
- High school certificate or latest transcript (DMC) if certificate is not acquired yet
- IELTS or TOEFL language certificate
Students are supposed to indicate simultaneously their respective wish to be granted IBS Starter scholarship by emailing to email@example.com. Applications will be approved by the Rector and there is no appeal against his decision.
If scholarship is approved, students must pay the remaining part of their tuition fee until:
10 December 2019*- February intake 2020
31 May 2020* – September intake 2020
*The fee is not refundable.
IBS has the following regional scholarship funds available for a limited number of students:
- Latin America Scholarship fund
- India Scholarship fund
- China Scholarship fund
- South-East Asia Scholarship fund
- Sub-Saharan Scholarship fund
- Non-EU, Eastern and South-Europe(including Turkey) Scholarship fund
- Central Asia Scholarship fund
- EU Scholarship fund
The Starter Scholarship cannot be used together with the Academic Scholarship.
Deadline for the scholarship
February 2020 intake – 30 November 2019
September 2020 intake – 30 April 2020
Are you looking for More Scholarships, Click Here