The word “leadership” can instantly bring a variety of images to mind of a Great Leader. For instance:
- A political leader, seeking an enthusiastic, personal reason.
- An explorer, carving a path through the jungle for the rest of his group to follow.
- An executive, building up his/her organization’s methodology to beat the competition.
Great Leader encourages themselves as well as other people to achieve the standard things. They set the heading, construct a moving vision, and make something new. Leadership is tied in with mapping out where you have to go to “win” as a group or an association (organization); and it is dynamic, energizing, and motivating.
However, Great Leader set the heading, they should likewise utilize administration aptitudes to control their kin to the correct goal, in a pleasant and productive way.
A Great Leader is which:
- Believe power is greatest in a Collective team.
- Openly share information and knowledge.
- Encourage suggestion and ideas from their team.
- Facilitate brainstorming with their team.
- Enable their team by allocating time and resources right away.
- Allow roles and responsibilities to evolve and fluctuate.
- Seek to uncover the root causes of issues.
- Offer immediate and ongoing feedback and personalized coaching.
The Top 8 Qualities of a Great Leader:
“Example is not the main thing influencing others. It is the only thing.”
Clearly relate your vision and expectations to your team keep everything working towards the same goal.
Stay calm and Confident will help your team to feel the same.
Keeping yourself and team upbeat helps with morale. Think and act positive.
Remain objective and unbiased when dealing with others.
Being honest and transparent is vital for developing trust for yourself and for this you have to develop yourself.
Do what you say and stick to your words to build trust.
Help your team feel like a vital part of the company vision.
Being humble and serving your team, they will want to follow you.
Efffective Leadership is Not a Position or Title
Leadership is about influence, not authority; having a title does not make someone a Great leader.
MANAGER Vs LEADER
Plans & Budgets
Motivates & Inspires