Applications are invited for Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships from outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to study one year Master’s degrees in the UK universities.
Introduction to Chevening Scholarships
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from everywhere throughout the world to seek after one-year graduate degrees in the UK. While there is no ‘average’ Chevening Scholar, we are searching for the sort of individuals who have the enthusiasm, thoughts, and impact to give the arrangements and authority expected to make a superior future.
Since these Scholarships are fully-funded (flights, settlement, and course expenses are altogether included), you are allowed to concentrate on accomplishing your expert objectives and amplifying an amazing experience. You will live and read in the UK for a year, during which time you will grow expertly and scholastically, arrange broadly, experience UK culture, and fabricate enduring positive associations with the UK. On finishing your examinations, you will leave the UK furnished with the information and systems important to breathe life into your thoughts.
Details of Chevening Scholarships in UK
Who can apply? International Students (Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. “Search your country while clicking on the apply button”)
Scholarship offered by? Chevening Scholarship
Host Country:United Kingdom
Host Institutions:Any University in the UK
Level of Study:Masters Degree / MS / MPhil (18 Years Education)
Fields/Area: All Courses
The process to apply: Online
Benefits / Financial Coverage
Successful applicants for fully funded Chevening Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
To be eligible for Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening eligible country or territory
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK
- Have at least two years of work experience
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020
Also Check: Best Hungarian Scholarships (Fully funded)
Applicants must ensure that you meet the minimum work-experience requirement for the scholarship before submitting your Chevening application. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience. The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
To apply for Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships 2020, an applicant must submit the following with the application:
- All academic degrees, transcripts and certificates
- Proof of two years of work experience
- Proof of English language proficiency to be submitted by July 16, 2020
- Conditional/Un-conditional offer letter from the university if any
Last year, the last date to apply was November 05, 2019.
Applications for 2020-21 will reopen in August 2020.