Denmark Government Scholarships are accepting applications for Government Scholarships for Students from all around the world. Students from Non-European Countries are encouraged to Study Free in Denmark on a fully-funded scholarship to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master & Ph.D. Degree.
Students can apply for any of the Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree & Ph.D. Degree Program at Universities in Denmark. The students from any country outside Europe are eligible for Denmark Scholarship in all available fields.
There are 8 Universities of Denmark offering Scholarships for international students. Danish Higher Education Institutions receive a limited number of Full funded or Partial funded Denmark Government Scholarships each year to study in Denmark.
Check out the latest Scholarship Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2020-21 | Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD
Denmark Government Scholarships Details
Announced by Danish Institutions of Higher Education
Host Country: Denmark
Host Institution(s): 8 Top Universities in Denmark
Level of the Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD
Target Groups: Non-EU/EEA and Switzerland
Duration of the Scholarship
- Bachelor Degree Program: 3-5 Years
- Master Degree Program: 2-3 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Program: 3-4 Years
Scholarships Benefits and Financial Coverage
Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students will cover:
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waivers and/or grants towards meeting your living expenses.
- However, since the scholarships are administered by the individual higher education institution you should enquire at the institution of your choice for further details.
- The scholarships are directed by the Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
- The Scholarship will not cover air tickets.
- For further information about the government scholarship, please consult the admission details of the higher education institution of your choice.
Eligibility Criteria for Selection of Scholarship
To be eligible for the Denmark Government scholarships program, student must be:
- Full-time students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the European Union/the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
- Age limit: Bachelor’s (25 years), Master’s (35 years) and Ph.D. (40 years).
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
List of Participating Universities for Denmark Government Scholarships
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Deadline to Apply for the Scholarship
The last date to apply in Most of the Universities for the Denmark Government Scholarships Varies from Feb to March 2020. Approximate Deadline is 31st March 2020