International students are encouraged to apply for Portland State University Clark and Shirley Chow Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree in various subjects.
This scholarship was established in memory of the late professors Dr. Phillip C. Roberti and Dr. Morris B. Silverman of the Portland State University Chemistry Department, who actively encouraged students to explore the field of chemistry beyond its horizons, and who had a positive impact on others.
Details of Clark and Shirley Chow Scholarship
Calling for: International Students
Announced by: The Government of United States in order to Clark and Shirley Chow Scholarship
Host Country(s): United States of America
Host Institution(s): Portland State University, USA
Level of the Study: Undergraduate (Bachelor’s)
Scholarship’s worth: $25,000 annually, renewable for four years (not to exceed four years or $100,000 in total)
Process to Apply: Online
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The student must be graduated from Pui Ching Middle School (PCMS) in Hong Kong, SAR, China, and who enrolls at Portland State University for the Fall 2020 term.
- The applicant must be admitted to PSU as a Freshman international student with a 3.0 GPA or higher (overall 4.0 or higher at PCMS), and have demonstrated significant academic improvement in the last three years.
- A transfer student enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada, and who meets PSU international admission requirements, is also eligible to apply.
- Open to any undergraduate major or field of study at PSU
- Students must have demonstrated financial need, as determined by PCMS staff.
- The student will enroll in 45 quarter credits per academic year at PSU.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher at PSU for renewal each year.
- Students must submit the following an online scholarship application, essay, letter of recommendation, and statement of financial need to be considered.
How to Apply
Apply through the Portland State University Scholarship Online Application portal.
Friday, May 15, 2020
For More Information, Please Visit Scholarship Official Website
Sharing is Caring