The Chinese government is offering Chongqing medical university scholarships for international students.
The world’s largest inland port city, Chongqing is located in Southwestern China where the Yangtze and Jialing Rivers meet. It is one of five principal cities, and the only municipality in Western China directly administered by the Central Government. Chongqing is known for its hot springs, collection of bridges, local cuisine, and scenic night views.
Chongqing Medical University Scholarships details
Calling for: International Students
Announced by the Chinese Government Scholarship
Host Country: China
Host Institution: Chongqing Medical University
Level of the Study: Undergraduate, Master’s, PhD and Chinese language course
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
The process to Apply: Online apply
- All Nation students can apply for the scholarship
- Students have completed intermediate or high school education applying for Undergraduate degree program
- Students having a bachelor’s degree applying for Master degree program
- Applying for a Ph.D. degree, the applicant must have a Master’s degree.
- Age limits for Bachelor are 18 to 25, 35 years for Masters and 40 for PhD
Benefits of the scholarship
- The Scholarship will cover full tuition fee
- Free Accommodation will be provided to the scholar in the International Dormitory, incase if the host university permits students to live off-campus, the university will provide monthly/quarterly accommodation subsidy: undergraduate students, master’s students: CNY 700 per month; doctoral students (senior scholars): CNY 1000 per month.
- Monthly Stipend will be granted for the whole duration of the study, CNY 2500/month for Undergraduate, CNY 3000/month for Master’s and CNY 3500 for PhD
- CNY 1000/month for the Chinese language course
- Comprehensive Medical insurance
Required Documents to Apply for Chongqing Medical University Scholarships
- Fill Online Application form (Agency No. 10631)
- Fill Online Application at Chongqing Medical University portal.
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy), In case you did not received Degree then provide Hope Certificate
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Detailed proposal of study or research plan (Not less than 1000 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Proof of Non-criminal record
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Complete step by step process to apply for the scholarship
- First, fill the CSC online application form (Agency NO. 10631).
- Fill the online application form at Chongqing Medical University portal.
- Upload all your required documents
- No application fee
- No need to send a hard copy of the documents
- Send soft copy of the documents to university email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply
The last date to apply for Chongqing Medical University Scholarships is 30th May 2020
For More Information of the Scholarship, Click Here