Institute of Education is offering IOE Centenary Master Scholarships for students who plan to work either in their home country or another, to improve the circumstances of disadvantaged, excluded or underachieving citizens.
Applications now open!
We are delighted to be partners with International Students House (ISH) in these awards: the UCL Institute of Education (IOE) – International Students House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honor of the founder of ISH).
Details of Centenary Master Scholarships, UK
Announced by Institute of Education
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host Institution(s): University College of London, UK
Level of the Study: Master’s
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Target group: International Students except UK and EU
Eligibility Criteria for Centenary Master Scholarships
- Be citizens and residents of a low or middle-income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- Have an unconditional offer to study a full-time master’s degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (September / October 2020 start).
- Not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Please note that online courses are not eligible for these scholarships.
Benefits and Financial Coverage of Centenary Master Scholarships
The value/inclusions of the scholarship are:
- The IOE will cover full tuition fee
- Accommodation at International Students House provided by ISH
Please note that these scholarships do not cover subsistence in London, travel or any other expenses.
The scholarships are tenable for one academic year, subject to satisfactory progress.
Application Instructions & Deadline
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have an offer to study a full-time master’s degree in University College London. If you fulfill all the criteria, please email IOEinternational@ucl.ac.uk to request a scholarship application form. Please include in your email your student ID number. The deadline to apply for these scholarships is 4 May 2020 (5 pm London time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for details.
Suggested Scholarships for International Students
Sharing is Caring